Peer Learning Activities relevant to this Peer Learning Cluster or group:
- Added value of NQFs as tools to support lifelong learning
- Costs and benefits of validation of non-formal and informal learning
- Development of National Qualifications Frameworks
- National Qualifications Frameworks - Bridges between HE and VET in terms of learning outcomes
- Peer learning activity on the development of National Qualifications Frameworks
- Peer Learning activity on validation of non-formal and informal learning
- Quality assurance procedures in the recognition of non-formal and informal learning
- Stakeholder involvement in National Qualifications Frameworks
Recognition of Learning outcomes
Aims and Objectives
Two broad sets of questions have been pursued by the cluster:
· How can European cooperation support the validation of non formal and informal learning?
· How can the development and implementation of National Qualifications Frameworks facilitate the link between national qualifications levels and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)?
The work of the cluster is closely linked to the development of the European Qualifications Framework, in particular through the focus on National Qualifications Frameworks.
Austria, Belgium (BEfr and BEnl), Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Finland, France, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- European Centre of Enterprises with Public Participation and of Enterprises of General Economic Interest (CEEP)
- European Training Foundation (ETF)
- European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE)
- European Association of craft, small and medium-sized enterprises (UEAPME)
- Business Europe