Show Peer Learning Activities relevant to:
Peer learning activities related to E&T 2010
- Modernisation of Higher Education
- Working group on adult learning
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Key Competences
- Making best use of resources
- Math, Science and Technology (MST)
- Recognition of Learning outcomes
- Teachers and Trainers
- (Sub-cluster: Teachers and Trainers in Vocational Education and Training (VET))
- Access and Social Inclusion
Peer Learning Activities
Peer Learning Activities related to E&T 2010
Exchanges of information on different policy options can help advance reforms in national education and training systems and, together with other mutual learning activities, formed a key part of the Education and Training 2010 work programme.
The Peer Learning Activities (PLAs) were organised by the 8 Peer Learning Clusters or other working groups (both consisting of National delegates/experts and representatives of the European Commission) of Member States interested in specific topics which were established under the Education and Training 2010 work programme. In addition, the Copenhagen process organised specific peer learning activities for vocational education and training and the Working Group on the Adult Learning Action Plan organised peer learning in the field of adult education.